February 09, 2023
As a beginner lash artist, getting clients can be challenging, but there are several ways to start building your client base:
1. Network: reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer them a discount on their first appointment in exchange for referrals.
2. Online presence: create a professional and attractive profile on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, and regularly post pictures of your work.
3. Marketing: invest in online advertising, such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads, to reach a wider audience.
4. Collaborate with other beauty professionals: consider partnering with hair salons, nail salons, or spa's to offer bundled services.
5. Offer special promotions and discounts: this can help to attract new clients and encourage repeat business.
6. Ask for reviews: after each appointment, ask your clients for reviews and testimonials, and make sure to share them on your social media pages.
7. Attend trade shows and events: participate in beauty trade shows and events to showcase your skills and meet potential clients.
Remember, building a successful business takes time and effort, but with persistence and a commitment to delivering high-quality services, you can grow your client base over time.
You don't have to worry about product supply, Sevenlash will provide you with comprehensive product service guarantees. Sevenlash has been serving tens of thousands of lash artists and salons since 2003 and has received consistent positive feedback from customers. We will continue to provide better quality products and services for this industry.
November 16, 2022
Everyone has a love for beauty. The eyelash extension industry is developing in full swing. There are many new eyelash extension artists emerging every year. At the same time, people's needs are also diverse. Some like thick styles, some like natural styles, etc.
if you want to make these different styles, you must use different curvatures of the eyelashes, but there are many curvatures of the eyelashes, which makes it difficult for some beginner lash artist.
Now let’s briefly talk about the characteristics of different curves, so that you can choose easier when do the lash extension.
| Bend B-curl is the most natural-looking curl. It is mainly suitable if you have straight lashes and requires a little lifting.
| Bend C-curl suitable for classic and volume extensions,
fits almost all eye types and is thus the most popular curl. If you have thin natural lashes but would love them to appear more open and fuller, go for the C-curl.
| Bend CC: the most swirling curve in the line of BEST LASH lashes. Suitable for those who like bright and noticeably twisted cilia. This curve creates the effect of puppet lashes.
| Bend D - well suited for creating a "doll" and the effect of "rounding". This bend has a brighter arc line and after modeling, the look will be more open.
| Bend L - has a fairly strong bend. It stays on straight-growing eyelashes for a long time due to its straight stem. With the L bend, it is ideal to create a "fox" or "cat" effect.
| The M curve is a hybrid of the L and D curves. Very brightly emphasizes the look in any effect.
The M curve perfectly hides the overhanging eyelid. Suitable for girls who like to stand out and attract attention.
Understanding lash extension curls, thickness, length, and how each function can elevate your artistry. One of the best things about lash extension is its ability to customize to enhance the best facial feature of your client.
We can assure you, the more customized you can be with your artistry, the more your services will be in demand!
You can buy high-quality eyelashes, as well as other materials for eyelash extensions with delivery throughout the wolrd on our www.sevenlash.com shop.
November 03, 2022
As an lash artist, everyone wants to graft the eyelashes fast and beautiful.
But how to achieve this effect? Especially for those who are just starting out as lash artists, it may be even more difficult.
Of course, to achieve this state, you must have handy tools, such as good eyelashes, tweezers, glue, etc.
These are all available on our one-stop shopping site www.sevenlash.com.
In addition to the above, I would also like to introduce some of my own tips in the grafting process, hoping to help everyone
1. Map out your set first to cut down thinking time.
2. Do not allow you or your client to make unnecessary conversation. This takes away from concentration and can add 15 minutes to each appointment due to laughing, losing the lash you were about to lash, eyelids fluttering, and eye pads/tape riding up. Be polite and let them know you’d love to chat but you want to get them through the appointment on time with as much coverage as possible.
3. Work on both eyes rather than one at a time, and don’t work in the same area of the eye to make sure both eyes are always balanced (look the same) in case you need to stop before they look even.
4. Use eye pads to lash in layers (taping lashes down with eye pads then lifting the lashes out of it one layer at a time to make isolating easier. You can also use an eye pad to tape up the lashes you’ve already done to keep them out of the way). There are quite a few YouTube vids for visual learners.
September 28, 2022